Five Things We Learned From The Miss Universe Sex TapesNovember 19, 2009 • By admin
Recently a new sex tape was released onto the Internets. Normally this wouldn’t be a big deal as sex tapes are about as common as anti-biotic prescriptions on any MTV dating show. In this case though the girls in the tape weren’t just your average skanks. The two ladies in question were Hiroko Mima, a Miss Universe contestant from Japan and Anya Ayoung-Chee, a Miss Universe contestant from Trinadad and Tobago.
Basically, the lucky scrub in the video was banging two of the hottest chicks in the world. This wasn’t just some idle boast either, these women had the sashes to prove it.
On top of all of this he managed the feat with the two lovely ladies at the same time. Now granted, as good as this was it wasn’t the most perfect scenario because truth be told neither woman actually won the pageant. That honor belonged to a fine lady by the name of Dayana Sabrina Mendoza Moncada, who comes from Venezuela, a country whose second largest industry is producing serious hotness.
In the name of journalism we tracked down a copy of the videos in question to see what we could learn about making a sex tape with two of the most beautiful women in the world. Here is what we came away with.
1. You have to be a seriously good looking dude to have a shot at bedding women of this caliber. Actually, no.
2. From what we saw it does not take any real outstanding skills to please such women. The fact that two of the videos last under three and a half minutes should give you an idea that the guy at the center of the scandal was not exactly porn star material.
3. Miss Universe contestants kind of look like any other chick on a grainy, shaky sex video.
4. When you are having sex with beauty queens apparently they like it if you leave the T.V. on.
5. At this point, no one is ever going to remember who won Miss Universe in 2008.