AskMen’s Top 99 Women
AskMen.com announced this morning the long awaited 7th annual list of the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women.” AskMen.com readers cast more than ten million votes to rank the women who best represent the qualities of the ideal girlfriend or wife.
Eva Mendes, the Cuban-American actress who appeared in two films over the past year, received the most votes and has been named the 2009 #1 Most Desirable Woman. Mendes ranked #4 on last year’s list. Rounding out the top three for 2009 were actress Megan Fox and Victoria’s Secret model Marisa Miller.
At Gunaxin we are proud to announce that we have profiled many of the top ladies on this list. Check out the Top 10 below for links to Gunaxin galleries of these ladies. For the rest of the ladies and additional pictorials, check out the full list at AskMen.com
1. Eva Mendes, actress and model
2. Megan Fox, actress
3. Marisa Miller, Victoria’s Secret model
4. Keeley Hazell, British model
5. Anne Hathaway, Golden Globe® Awards nominee actress
6. Alessandra Ambrosio, Brazilian model
7. Scarlett Johansson, newlywed and actress
8. Rihanna, GRAMMY® winning singer actress
9. Kristen Bell, screen actress
10. Kate Beckinsale, screen actress
…and my favorite quote from the press release :
“I think it’s so sweet and flattering, [and] if they saw how goofy and giddy I am behind the scenes, I am not sure they would see me as this sexpot and instead would be like ‘who is that crazy dork?!’” – Layla Kayleigh (#37)